The Technical Support Engineer (TSE) is responsible for the maintenance for ionlake’s computer systems. The TSE will handle network and server configuration and document any new procedures that quickly solved system issues. The TSE will also be solving any technical issue pertaining to a customers account.
- Take on reported system issues as their own and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Works through diagnosing and troubleshooting problems leading to identifying the proper solution for customer issues.
- Reports and follows company procedure for escalation of unresolved technical issues by communicating to the proper team for resolution.
- Provide the highest level of technical support to our customers.
- Supporting customers via email, phone, web, email, chat, and other channels required.
Accountabilities and Performance Measurement
- Resolves customer’s issues within companies expected timeframe.
- Meets customer satisfaction areas.
- Reports to CTO.
- This position has no direct report.
- Four year degree in related field or equivalent experience in technical support.
- Proven record of problem resolution.
- All prospective employees are required to pass a background check.