The Sales Account Manager is responsible for ongoing development and maintenance of new and existing customer accounts. The expectation is that through long-term relationships and connections our sales team will work to satisfy customer needs, requests, and respond to their inquiries in a timely fashion in order to deliver a positive customer experience. This position is ultimately responsible to grow business through connection with our customers.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts.
- Development of positive connection with new and existing customers.
- Actively create new networks of customers.
- Oversee account representatives to unsure increase in sales.
- Generate reports about account statuses and transactions.
- Establish and Track sales targets aligned with company goals.
- Monitor sales metrics bases on the results of annual forecasting.
- Take action and suggest areas of improvement to sales performance.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieves sales quotas forecasted by themselves and company.
- Meets expectations for profitability
- Establishes new connections for possible cliental
- Leads sales team to generate long-term relationships with customers.
- Reports to CEO
- This position as no direct reports
- Minimum Bachelors Degree or four years experience in sales.
- Proven record of sales growth and leadership skills.
- Must pass a background check.