The Java Full Stack Development Engineer (FSDE) is responsible for helping ionlake achieve the building and management of both Frond-End and Back-End web-based infrastructures that meet marketing strategies and supports revenue driving goals of ionlake. The FSDE will partner with other teams to help design and introduce new innovative solution to support current and future products. The FSDE will be able to write program specifications, codes, debugs, documents, and implements, and maintains custom or packaged systems while adhering to the standards within department and ionlake.
- Contributes to existing code base and test framework that meets the business’s functional and technical requirements.
- Adds to generation of program requirements and documentation under direction.
- Creates web applications with comprehensive testing coverage for all assigned programs following software development and testing standards.
- Analyze codebase to correct or enhance the functionality of an application to be effectively and efficiently used by the business.
- Provide to the support of existing production and development architecture and participates in new systems development/package implementation.
Accountabilities and Performance Measurement
- Meets project deadlines and public release dates.
- Solves programming issues within time expectation of ionlake.
- Reports to CTO.
- Reports directly to Java- Senior Full Stack Development Engineer.
- Four year degree in related field or 10 years work experience.
- All prospective employees are required to pass a background check.