The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will play a vital role in achieving our enterprising customer and revenue growth objectives. Our ISR must be comfortable in a quick sales environment. This position requires making multiple cold calls and follow-up communication with new and existing customers. ISR is expected to to generate interest in ionlake and to make long-lasting relationships with our customers that drive sales objectives set out by their sales manager.
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up, cold-calls, and email correspondence.
- Share sales and growth opportunities to the appropriate executives for development.
- Researches current and possible accounts, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand current prospects within assigned area for sales.
- Works with other team members to build and close deals.
- Achieves assigned sales quota.
- Meets assigned expectation of profitability.
- Generates new account acquisition targets.
- Completes required training and development within assigned time frame.
- Reports directly to Sales Account Manager.
- Minimum two years business-to-business sales experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- All prospective employees are required to pass a background check.