The Business Development Sales Representative (BDSR) sells a subset of the ionlake’s products and services offering to a set of predetermined contacts. The BDSR may have a secondary focus on penetrating certain assigned customers with significant growth opportunity, as assigned by management. BDSR closes and implements growth opportunities of moderate complexity within an assigned geography. The BDSR’s most important means of interacting with customers and prospects is through phone meetings as their contacts are located throughout the United States.
The BDSR is responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profit goal.
·Acquires new customers from an assigned geography, and/or a set of names prospects.
· Leads all aspects of the sales process, while calling upon other
company sales resources to assist in solution development, proposal delivery, and implementation, as needed or as directed by management.
· Sells a subset of company products and services to assigned opportunities.
· Refers opportunities for growth in products and services to other company resources as appropriate.
· Manages new customers’ implementation by directing company implementation resources and by managing customers’ expectations and satisfaction with the implementation process.
· Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the Account Manager following a successful implementation.
· Assist other sales and services resources when called upon by their Leadership Team.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
· Achieves assigned sales quota
· Meets assigned expectations for profitability
· Achieves new account acquisition targets
· Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
· Reports to the CEO
· This position has no direct reports
· Minimum two years of sales experience in a business-to business sales environment
· Prior track record of achievement in positions with significant accountability
· All prospective employees must pass a background check.